Stephen G. Marshall, DDS
Dr. Marshall is a licensed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who graduated from Loyola University, Chicago with a B.S. degree in biology. He continued his dental surgery training at Loyola’s School of Dentistry where he received his DDS degree. Dr. Marshall completed his hospital residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Loyola University School of Dentistry and has been practicing oral surgery for over 30 years.
His private practice was established in Westchester, where he has served the community since 1987. During this time, he and his staff have provided the highest quality of oral surgical care in a safe, comfortable and caring environment.
Dr. Marshall was born and raised in the western suburbs of Chicago. His father, brother and sisters were all dentists. His mother taught dental assisting at a community college.
To keep up to date with the latest developments in oral surgery, Dr. Marshall is a member and has been associated with several professional organizations in the dental and medical community. He is also a clinical instructor for two medical schools in Poland, which are associated with Hope Medical Institute of Virginia.
He currently lives in Burr Ridge with his wife. He enjoys spending his leisure time horseback riding, golfing, fishing, cooking and gardening.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (anesthesia committee)
- Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (past president)
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Hope Medical Institute, clinical instructor, The Medical Universities of Lublin and Silesia, Poland
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Provider
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Healthcare Provider
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- IV Sedation and General Anesthesia
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL
- Adventist LaGrange Memorial Hospital, LaGrange, IL
- MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn, IL